AGM report papers
You are warmly invited to the 2022 ISM Member Consultation and Annual General Meeting (AGM) which will take place on Saturday 7 May 2022 at 10.30am in the Princess Alexandra Hall of the Royal Overseas League, Over-Seas House, Park Place, St James’s Street, London, SW1A 1LR.
Alongside the formal business of the AGM, we would like to hear your views on a range of issues from your member benefits to the website to campaigning, communications and branding. Your views will directly shape our future plans so members are encouraged to join us so your voice is heard.
There will also be plenty of opportunities to network with fellow members, enjoy lunch and refreshments, and listen to live music from ISM member and internationally renowned guitarist and composer Aleph Aguiar MISM.
Our timetable for the day is:
10.30am - Registration
11am - Opening words, AGM and open forum
12.15pm - Group discussion
1.15pm - Lunch
2.30pm - Group discussion continues
3.30pm - Closing words
3.45pm - Music, drinks and networking
4.30pm - Close
You can confirm your attendance by completing the registration form.
Alternatively, RSVP to our membership team at [email protected] or 020 7221 3499 (9.30am to 5.30pm Mon-Fri). Please include your name, membership number and any access or dietary requirements.
We look forward to welcoming you.
AGM 2022 reports papers for download
Please find the links to the relevant reports as set out in the AGM Agenda
The formal AGM notice, Proxy forms and additional information are also available for download for members use.
The Meeting is called to transact the following business:
1. To approve the minutes of the Annual General Meeting held at Princess Alexandra Hall at the Royal Over-Seas League, London on 13 November at 14:30 as printed in Music Journal, March/April 2022 (to be proposed as an Ordinary Resolution).
2. To receive the Annual Report of the Council of the Company for 2020 – 21 (to be proposed as an Ordinary Resolution).
3. To receive and approve the Accounts of the Company for the year ended 31 August 2021, and to receive the Auditor’s report (to be proposed as an Ordinary Resolution).
ISM Members Fund accounts
4. To receive a report on the ISM Members Fund for 2020-2021.
5. To re-appoint Lindeyer Francis Ferguson Limited, Chartered Accountants, as Auditors for the ISM and to authorise the Council to fix their remuneration (to be proposed as an Ordinary Resolution).
6. To note the retirement of those members of the Council who wish to retire or who are retiring by rotation.
7. To note the election of the Elected Members of the Council and the appointment of the Appointed Members of the Council.
8. To confirm the date, time and place of the next Annual General Meeting.
If you have any further questions please contact [email protected]